Wednesday, March 29, 2017

LOADING... FAILED

For the past two days I have been playing around with different applications and platforms that allow me to upload my documents as magazine pages. The original platform we were recommended, Joomag, is a little confusing to work with. I created my magazine pages on Photoshop and downloaded them as PDF's and JPEG's to see if either format would be able to upload. When I log into Joomag however, there doesn't seem to be an "upload" option.

I thought that maybe Photoshop was creating designs that were too large and heavy to upload so I went over to Canva, another design creating website. Here I re-did my magazine pages and although they didn't turn out exactly how I originally had them, I wanted to see if it would be able to upload from here.

Identically, there was no "upload" option once again. I am still relatively new to the Joomag site so it is possible I still have a little learning to do but for the most part it has been rather difficult working around the editing tools found of the site.


No comments:

Post a Comment