Wednesday, March 15, 2017

REFLECTION: THE FIRST STEPS

The past few days working on this project have been relatively interesting. Although I love the assignment and truly enjoy doing it, it has not been what I had expected. This isn't just another "blog" where I post what I like and what I think looks best. I've been having to research and and record the reason for which I am choosing certain things and why I choose to do each change. I am having a hard time choosing which idea I would like to use for each segment (cover image, table of contents cover lines, two page layout etc.), however I know when I do decide it will all come together very nicely. Overall it has been challenging but entertaining and informative. I know the things I learn throughout the course and project I will end up using for a very long time in and outside of school... especially on my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment