Tuesday, March 28, 2017

FINALIZING

Throughout the day I finished writing my article. I chose to write the whole thing on Microsoft Word and then copy paste it into whichever platform I decide to use when I'm done revising it. It was a little hard to visualize the article in photos without having the clothes I'm styling nor models in front of me. For this reason I don't want to finalize anything until I finish my photoshoot and can make any changes as needed.

For the time being, I had my mom and my aunt revise what I had finished. They recommended me to make the tone of the article more informal. In the majority of fashion magazines such as Teen Vogue, Vogue, Harper's Bazaar, and Allure, articles are written in an informal tone making the reader feel as if their best friend was talking to them personally. I took their advice and changed what I could throughout the writing. For the most part, it was complete and I was extremely content.

No comments:

Post a Comment