Saturday, March 25, 2017

KINDA SORTA PROCRASTINATING

By now I was supposed to be working on writing my two page spread however for some reason I refuse to begin it. Every time I sit down to being, it's like my hands physically cannot write for their life. I know I will begin soon but for the moment I chose to focus on other things beforehand such as images, photoshoots, contacting, and organizing materials in order to accomplish these things.

With that being said, this past week I had been texting, calling, and contacting a couple of my friends and even friends of my friends to see who will be up for and available to model for my magazine. Many said they would have to see if they're busy this coming weekend but as of now I have a total of 2 models. To be honest, with two models I think I should be more than fine although I do believe the look of the magazine would look even better with a little more diversity.

Having my mom as a photographer is an enormous advantage in this scenario because not only do I have someone to guide me when taking these shots but I also have access to a great amount of equipment; cameras, lighting, tripod, location, editing software, I got it all. This morning my mom and I went over to her studio and she gave me a couple ideas for some photoshoots I could try out with the models. All in all, I think the photoshoot this upcoming weekend will be extremely successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment