Sunday, March 26, 2017

REFLECTION: ALMOST HALFWAY

Since my last reflection I've gotten many things accomplished. Not only have I started my physical magazine by writing in my masthead, cover lines, table of contents, and simple captions throughout the pages, I have also began contacting my friends to see if they can model for the photoshoot. The photoshoot will be this upcoming Friday and Saturday and Sunday if needed.

It has been a little difficult getting a complete confirmation from the friends I have asked for this weekends shoot. Hopefully, within the next 2 or 3 days I can receive a concrete answer.

I personally love doing photoshoots since I have had my fair share of them for my website Mod Blond. I think this weekend won't even feel like a project however a fun day to spend with friends. Overall I am excited to see my ideas for the models and outfits come to life and hopefully they will look how I imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment