Monday, March 13, 2017

EDITING MAKES THE DIFFERENCE

Growing up I always saw my mom editing photos, doing photoshoots, and playing around with different applications to really create an amazing photographs. When I first started out publishing photoshoots for my own blog Mod Blond I would always ask her for help when it came to the editing portion of the process. Throughout the years I learned the basics of exposure, contrast, color-equalizing, rule-of-thirds, angles, composition so on and so forth. For this project I am determined to not ask for her help and rely solely on youtube tutorials, and demo's on tips and tricks around the top applications photo-editing. After googling, the photo-editing platforms I will be using are, Photoshop, Lightroom, and Canva, some of which I am already familiar with. On these apps I am trying to achieve creating geometric images and as mentioned in previous blog posts, minimalistic yet powerful photographs. My mom always told me that with the right editing techniques an "ok" picture can turn into a great one.

No comments:

Post a Comment