Friday, March 24, 2017

IT'S GETTING REAL

The past few days I've gone to many different people asking them to review my ideas for the magazine and share my thought process on how I plan on executing it. Overall I've gotten positive feedback and great constructive criticism.

On the last school day of the week, I drove home, went to my room, and immediately began working on my magazine. I opened up the Canva application which also serves as a website making page creation and page editing extremely easy. I began positioning the cover page, writing cover lines, planning the table of contents, and filling in easy captions throughout the magazine. Seeing these little but effective details coming to life on my project motivated me and to work even harder on the project. The next step... begin writing my two page spread.





No comments:

Post a Comment