Monday, March 27, 2017

ON THE MOVE

I have finally decided to begin writing my two page spread article. I simply sat down in my room and began writing what came natural to me. I began looking at the article as more of a blog post rather than the overall product of my AICE exam.

Since I am writing an article that I relate to and it is something that is quite personal such as my style and my aesthetic, my ideas and thoughts flowed easily. Today I am planning to write as much as I possibly can and revise it when I finish. In case I don't finalize it today, I will hopefully come back to it tomorrow and have some of my friends and family peer review it. My overall goal is to be finished with the piece of writing by this coming Wednesday.

Hopefully I will have my article finished with this week, my table of contents completed from last week  along with minor details and captions throughout the magazine, the only major point I am missing are my images which I will be shooting this weekend if everything goes as planned.

To my surprise the process of creating this online magazine took much shorter time than I had expected. Although I wish I was given more time to create an even better one, I think my magazine covers all points asked for and will be very successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment