Wednesday, April 5, 2017

RAIN CHECK

Just my luck...
There's about a week and a half left into the project and this past weekend I had planned to get all of my shooting done for my images. What I was dreading the most became reality and the model that was supposed to be my center focus obviously had to cancel.

As soon as she texted me the news I had a panic attack, there's only a week and a half left! I tried contacting all of my other friends but it was too last minute, she let me know literally two hours before we were planning on meeting up.

Before breaking down and ending up changing everything, I tried to make the best of the situation. I saw this as more time to plan and coordinate what poses I specifically wanted and the exact looks I wanted modeled. Although it felt as more weight on my shoulders to not mess this up one more time, I told myself to remember previous experiences... how I usually work best under pressure.

No comments:

Post a Comment