Friday, April 7, 2017

I'M DONE...BUT

I have officially finished my magazine...

BUT, all I am missing are my photos, so technically, not quite. Thankfully, tomorrow, Saturday, I have confirmed 10 times with my friend that we will definitely be shooting the outfits and "style book." She has picked out about 10 pieces from her closet and today after school I am going over to finalize them or change some things. To be honest, I have mentioned this before but this is so exciting for me, all my life I have wanted to be involved in the fashion industry and the fact that I can somewhat mimic it for a school project is amazing!


Tomorrow we will head down to Miami where my mom's studio is located. Set up and begin the process! Hopefully, when we finish I will run home and immediately begin to edit the photos on photoshop, upload, and publish. The next step... my CCR.

No comments:

Post a Comment